SUMMER BAND REHEARSALS
Summer Band Rehearsals are scheduled for August 11 - 14 from 3:00 - 5:00 PM
It is time to schedule FINANCIAL REGISTRATION APPOINTMENTS with the Business Office. Please call the office Monday – Thursday from 8:00 – 12:00 to schedule your appointment. Appointment times are limited and will fill quickly. Please contact the office as soon as possible to schedule your meeting.
FINANCIAL REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 15 TO AVOID A $100 PENALTY.
JH/HS SUMMER READING PROGRAM
The JH/HS English/Language Arts Department has implemented a summer reading program for the upcoming school year. Below is a listing of the reading assignments by grade:
- 7th – Magician’s Nephew by CS Lewis
- 8th – Voyage of the Dawn Treader by CS Lewis
- 9th – The Pearl by John Steinbeck
- 10th – The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- 11th – Selected short stories: Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Imp of the Perverse”, O. Henry’s “The Last Leaf,” and Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use”
- 12th – Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - Noon