JEANS FOR GENES DAY
On behalf of Coach Cole's little girl, Breelyn, we are trying to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This Friday, April 25th, we will be having a Jeans for Genes day. All proceeds from this day will go towards Breelyn’s Brigade in the Great Strides CF walk that is happening May 10th , which in turn goes to the CF Foundation. All students, Pre-K – 12th, and faculty can bring $1 to wear jeans and $1 to wear an LC t-shirt (or Breelyn’s Brigade t-shirt if you bought one) on Friday.
Athletic Physicals will once again be offered by Lubbock Sports Medicine on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. LCS has reserved a start time of 5:30 PM. Physicals are $20, cash or check. No insurance will be accepted at that time. You do not have to get your physical done on this date. This is simply offered as a convenience to you.
All LCS students participating in any athletic program at any time during the school year are required to have a physical yearly. These are due at the beginning of the school year.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR 2014-2015
Pre- registration for the 2014-2015 school year has begun. A $100.00 deposit is due for each student at the time of registration. You can download the pre-registration form at: http://www.lubbockchristian.org/about-us/resource_information.cfm
- 4/25 - 5th Grade Field Trip
- 4/25 - HS Track - Regional
- 4/25 - HS V Baseball - District - Home
- 4/26 - JH Banquet
- 4/28 - NO SCHOOL - Snow Day
- 4/28 - Board Meeting
- 5/2 - HS Track - State - Away
- 5/3 - HS Track - State - Away
- 5/5 - NJHS/NHS Induction
- 5/6 - Athletic Physicals offered by Lubbock Sports Medicine
- 5/7 - Friends Day for 7th - 9th Grade
- 5/8 - Abernathy Band Festival - (5th, 6th & JH)
- 5/8 - HS V Softball TAPPS State Tournament
- 5/8 - Friends Day for 1st - 3rd Grade