Lubbock Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Students who are admitted to Lubbock Christian School should meet the following criteria:
• Have a "B" or above average in core courses (English, math, science, social studies, and foreign language) with no failing grades.
• Not currently expelled or suspended from another school
• Have a positive report from previous school
• Not pregnant
• Never arrested or put on probation
• Agree to all disciplinary procedures in the Student Handbook and other documents.
• Must be living with parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
• Standardized test scores in the average to above average range.
• (9th - 12th) Provide results from a certified drug-testing laboratory of the student's urine sample. Must be done within 10 calendar days of the admissions interview.
All new students are admitted on a twelve weeks probationary basis.
*A Content Mastery class is available to elementary students. Content Mastery is a tutoring class provided to students who are working below grade level in reading and/or math.