The purpose of the Lubbock Christian School exemption policy is to promote improved attendance and behavior in order to strengthen academic performance. Junior High testing exemptions are as follows:
- Grade average of 85 or higher
- No more than 3 absences and 3 tardies per class period
- School activity absences do not count against total absences.
- Students must take five tests minimum, or at least one per day
- Tests for core classes (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science) must be taken
- No instances of multiple demerits or suspensions during the semester
- Any fines, dues, or equipment must be “cleared” prior to finals week