Lubbock Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Have a “B” or above average in core courses*
- Not currently expelled or suspended
- Have a positive report from previous school
- Not pregnant
- Never arrested or put on probation
- Agree to all disciplinary procedures
- Living with parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
- Average to above average standardized test scores
- (9th – 12th) Provide results from a certified drug-testing laboratory
- New students are admitted on a 12-week probationary basis.
* Content Mastery tutoring is available to elementary students working below grade level.